Interiors Pro Free 14-day Trial Version
IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE INSTALLED Microspot Interiors, Microspot Interiors Pro or a Microspot Interiors Trial Version, IGNORE THIS PAGE AND CLICK ONE OF THE 2 BUTTONS BELOW FOR YOUR DOWNLOAD.
If you HAVE installed any of these 3 programs before, please print out this page now before you click one of the 2 buttons below.
How to do a clean install of Microspot Interiors, Microspot Interiors Pro or a Microspot Interiors Trial Version
If you are installing the full version, make sure you have your serial number handy—it will be required after the re-installation of the product.
To find out the serial number, run Interiors/Interiors Pro and from the Interiors/Interiors Pro Menu, select 'Enter Serial Number...', accept the license agreement and a dialog will come up with your existing serial number. Note it down and then cancel.
First, you need to completely remove the previous installation from your system, and then download and install again, using the information supplied below.
- Quit Interiors or Interiors Pro (if they're still running) after getting your Serial Number as described above.
- Log in as admin user, if you have not already done so.
For the following operations, we recommend using Column View in the Finder
- In your Applications folder, find and then put into the trash the following folders:
'Microspot Interiors/Interiors Pro'
- From your hard disk, find the Library/Application Support/ folder and put into the trash the following:
any folder named 'Microspot'
- From your hard disk/Library/Receipts folder, put into the trash the following:
(Set your View as a List, in Name order, so the files will be nearer each other in the list)
- any file that starts with 'Interiors' and ends in '.pkg'
- any file that starts with 'Microspot' and ends in '.pkg'
- any separate libraries you downloaded and installed that start with the library's name and ends in '.pkg'
- Next go into your Users folder as follows:
Set your finder View to Column View.
Start in the Finder with your Hard Drive icon. If you have more than one hard drive, start with the main boot up drive, not necessarily the drive where you previously installed the program or demo.
After you click the Hard Drive you should see a list of users in the next right column.
If you are logged in as administrator (which you should be), click on Administrator.
In the next column, click on Library
In the next column, click Preferences
In the Preferences folder, put into the trash the following, if (they exist):
- any file that starts with 'Microspot Interiors....'
- any file that starts 'uk.co.microspot.interiors ....'
- Empty the trash.
- From the Finder do Command F (find file) and set the Option to 'Name' contains 'Interiors' AND 'Kind' is 'applications' and see if you find any, if you do, delete them. Make sure you are using the find file rather than spotlight to look search as it will give different results.
- Re-install the program. If you get asked for a password during install, supply the admin user name and password.